HaulMark Transport Training is committed to providing a quality service for its customers and to operating in an open and accountable way that builds the trust and respect of all our customers. One of the ways in which we can continue to improve our service is by listening and responding to the views of our customers – and our staff – and in particular by responding positively to complaints and by correcting mistakes.
Should any customer purchasing services or student / delegate attending any course delivered or managed by HaulMark Transport Training feel dissatisfied with the delivery, timing, content or relevance of any course or service or the conduct of any representative of HaulMark Transport Training over and above any concern which may be entered onto an appropriate feedback form then any such complaint may be made as follows:
Raise the issue with the tutor / instructor at the time. Many concerns may be raised informally and can be dealt with quickly. Our aims are to:
- Resolve informal concerns quickly
- Keep matters low-key
- Enable mediation between the complainant and the individual to whom the complaint has been referred.
If concerns cannot be satisfactorily resolved informally, then the formal complaints procedure should be followed.
Complaints should be made in writing preferably within 14 days of the occurrence either by letter to…
or by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the date, place, course number if applicable and the nature of the complaint.
Your complaint should be acknowledged within 5 working days and you should receive a response and explanation within 15 working days.
HaulMark Transport Training’s responsibility will be to:
- Acknowledge the formal complaint in writing
- Respond within a stated period of time
- Deal reasonably and sensitively with the complaint
- Take action where appropriate
- Keep a record of the complaint
A complainant’s responsibility will be to:
- Bring their complaint in writing to HaulMark Training’s attention within 14 days of the issue arising
- Allow HaulMark Transport Training sufficient time to deal with the matter
- Recognise that some circumstances may be beyond HaulMark Transport Training’s control
The formal complaints procedure is intended to ensure that all complaints are handled fairly, consistently and wherever possible resolved to the complainant’s satisfaction.